Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, August 03, 2002

I talked to Neal about this and gave him the poem. He says that he feels almost the same way, and that his friends were bothering him because we haven't made out yet and he said that he wasn't that experienced and wasn't like them. His ex was like all the other girls and wanted to make out right away, but he wanted to take it slow. That makes me feel much better, and I was so relieved I almost cried. I guess we're more perfect for each other than I thought. I still haven't brought up the sex thing. Now I'm discussing Jessa with John, and we're talking about her problem. I love John. He's one of my best friends and so easy to talk to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home