Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, September 23, 2002

I forgot to say that Mike and Chris actually came to chem today. Chris fell asleep and we ended 10 minutes early but we couldn't wake him up. I kicked him, tried tickling him, yelled in his ear, etc. I left after 5 minutes since we still couldn't wake him and I let Mike deal with him. Later I went to the mall and Walmart with Marie, Erinn, and Neal. At Walmart I bought a Snickers but the lady didn't put it in my bag so I gyped .78 for a king size! That made me so mad. I also bought some sweatshirts, and at the mall I bought headphones with a long chord since my chord isn't long enough, and i bought more long sleeves and a pair of pants that I'm hoping won't shrink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home