Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, September 21, 2002

Today is Neal and I's 2 month anniversary. It's been pretty much a good day. I got a 96% on my chem exam. I spent an hour on it, out of a max of 4, and I only got 1 question wrong. I was so excited! This morning I had the weirdest conversation with Neal. I think he was half asleep.
"Super sex," said Neal.
"What?" I asked.
"I want super sex with you."
"Okaaaaay..."
Then later...
"He's a pretty white cowboy, preppy"
"What?" I asked.
"You can't understand our slang?"
"What are you talking about?"
"The ones on TV."
"The TV hasn't been on."
"Nevermind."
"Are you awake?"
"Yes."
Then yet later on...
"What's the rest of the question?" asked Neal.
"What question?"
"The ones on the door."
"What are you talking about?"
"Nevermind."
I swear, that was the weirdest thing that has even happened to me, besides the one time Lauren slept walked and tried to convince me I had her pillow. Neal's been strange lately, focusing on my looks a lot more than my personality and now I'm wondering what's up. I need to talk to him about it.

Song of the day ~ Beautiful by Luna Halo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home