Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Let's see, today Neal apparently said "Go Braves!" in his sleep. Matt and I decided it was his secret plan, and that he was going to assassinate Matt with an axe. It was pretty funny. Matt fell asleep studying chemistry and he apparently didn't even know it. He woke up when he fell on the floor. I find that funny. I had a nice hour or so with Neal. We talked and it was nice, because we haven't really had too much time to do that lately, and when we have time we spend it other ways. I told him of some of my concerns, like if I'm clingy and such. I don't want to be clingy, since that's like a bad thing. I don't feel like I am, since I let Neal do things with his friends and I try to make sure he does his homework and all. And I don't have that many people to hang out with, so it's hard not to always be with Neal. It's just hard for me to make friends. I'm definitely going to the hall social, and I'm going to spend the weekend in Neal's room so I'm excited. Matt's going home or something, so he won't be around all weekend. However, the weekend is pretty busy with things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home