Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, October 19, 2002

I'm watching a real live caber toss!!!!! The hall below me is having Highland Games as their hall social, so they're all dressed up in kilts (men, that is!) and have blue painted faces like in Braveheart. It's so great!! This weekend has been the best so far. It's open house so there are high school students and parents everywhere but that means the food is good. Ahhhhhh, sweet Saturday where I got to sleep in late with Neal in my arms. We might go see a volleyball game later today, and visit The Motherlode (yummy hot chocolate) and maybe see Mr. Deeds. Nothing beats a caber toss though. I wish I had a video camera up here, or a digital camera.

Song of the day ~ Eye by Fanoe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home