Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, October 18, 2002

Ugh, it's rainy right now. I'm watching Passions with Erinn, and it's SO funny. This one girl was having a "vision" and she looked constipated while in it there was fire and all. Then she said, "Oh Miguel, I saw the evil." It's such bad acting, but really funny. I had 15 extra minutes today before my first class so I did my hair all pretty. Neal says he likes it this way, but he hasn't seen it yet. He's been a bum with massive cs homework, but that's ok. We're going to have massive fun tonight. Erinn's going home this weekend. I passed Chris on the way to buy a book at the MUB and he was complainging about being cold and I was perfectly fine at like 44. It's so funny, because he was wearing more clothes than me. See, I had to go buy a stupid writing book for my engineering class. I didn't know the title and there were 2 there, so I bought both. I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy it at all, but then we got an assignment in it yesterday so I'm like, "DANG!" It's quite frustrating, but oh well. I get to go to Walmart again! WOO! No, just bored but I actually need stuff.

Song of the day ~ Moments of Love by Art of Noise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home