Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, November 27, 2002

I forgot to complain. The puzzle, supposedly 500 pieces, is really 513. Why do that? It doesn't make sense. Why would you lie about the number of pieces? So people think it's not as hard? Apparently Aunt Holly, Uncle Carl, and Erik are staying overnight. I had not been told, so that means when I come in from the movie I'm going to have to be quiet. Amica bit me again, supposedly to get my attention but I don't know. She has been REALLY aggressive, crazy aggressive. It's scary. I'm waiting for Melissa to get home so we can go to Harry Potter. Apparently her plane arrived at 7:30 and she wouldn't physically be home till 8:30, 8:45 or something. Sucky!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home