Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Jessa and I went to Elgin to visit, right? Well we saw Katie Grens there which was neat. Anyway, we were told to leave because they don't allow visitors. They said they haven't allowed visitors in years. This confused us because last year people visited all the time. So I basically woke up early and drove for like 45 minutes for nothing. That sucks. I'm mad too, because I wanted a popsicle from Mr. Towry. I don't understand how they had visitors last year, or how adults are allowed to visit. We're legally adults. They're discriminating against us! You need a visitors pass but they wouldn't give them to us. It's bogus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home