Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, November 30, 2002

The party at Bee's house was ok. I got to finally meet some of Neal's friends. I like the ones I met and talked to. Shorty hugged me a couple times, which was weird. He was drunk later on. There was this one girl who was totally wasted and everyone wanted to get rid of her because she was really annoying. Neal only had 1 drink because he had to drive later. Before we knew this, he told me that I had to make sure he wouldn't drink too much. I had a cup of fruit punch that had a teeny bit of alcohol in it, and that was it. I went to the bathroom at least 4 times after that, so I'm pretty positive that little bit is out of my system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home