Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, November 06, 2002

So today I spent some time with Audrey working on the engineering problems we couldn't do because they were crazy physics. We finally figured them out, which is good because then Peter called twice asking me for help. Tomorrow is my hell day and on top of that I also have an engineering exam tomorrow. I hope I do well. I tried to study but it's on stuff like drawing which is hard to study. I took a nap hoping to make me better since I'm still sick but no. I still have the stuffy nose and keep sneezing like crazy.

I guess to some people it seems like I'm dependent on Neal and have like no other friends here. It's not true, but I don't know how to stop making it seem as such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home