Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, November 04, 2002

Woo! Not only did I get mail today, but it was TWO packages! One from my mom and one from Jessa! I got lots of yummy candy from my mom, along with my yearbook and badminton racket. There's a really good picture of Neal in the yearbook, and now I'm mad that he didn't order any senior pictures. It's so hard to get a picture of him. Believe it or not, but there are actually a lot of pictures of me not for clubs. Like 2 or something, which is amazing. In the package we got the cool peanuts that disolve in water and Erinn had a lot of fun with that and the bubble wrap. They sent me up some shampoo and conditioner, so now hopefully I won't be getting rashes anymore.

Jessa sent me some rice candy (YUMMY!) and some really neat bracelets and neato little saying things from Lemstone. I taped a few to my door. This made me so excited!!!!! Now I get to write a letter back! WOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home