Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, November 18, 2002

Ugh... suck an elf. We got a 20% on our mousetrap car. It worked fine on carpet but once you get wood it spins out. We were allowed 3 tries, and the farthest it went was 9" with only 1 roll of pennies. That's not cool. It even broke, so we had to fix that too. Then I got my exam grade back and I got a 68%. I did fine on the drawing, but I bombed on the multiple choice. I knew it was bad, but I didn't realize it was that bad. I still thought that I had gotten most of the questions right. I'm hoping there was a mistake in my grading, I really really do. This was mostly stats, and I know my stats. I did well in stats. This makes my day suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home