Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, December 02, 2002

Chem was fun today. Dave and Derek both had gotten hair cuts, like me. We discussed bad haircuts, and then Dave presented us with a present he got from his girlfriend- a pen that lights up and changes color. Derek was amazed and played with it the whole time. I myself thought it was pretty cool and now I want to buy one if I can find it. We talked a lot about things today and it was cool. Derek had 3 turkeys for Thanksgiving, and there were only 5 people there! The turkeys were each cooked differently, which is why they had so many. I think that's crazy and Derek is now sick of turkey, as he has a right to be.

Song of the day ~ Mia by Chevelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home