Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, December 22, 2002

I've been bad about updating. Friday night I hung out at Lauren's house with people. We played Trvial Pursuit (when we ended Neal and I were winning! w00t!) and then watched The Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys which was not as good as I expected. Yesterday was Neal and I's 5 month anniversary. That sentence sounds weird. Anyway, I was possibly going to a lan party with him but I went to see a movie with Kim and Janet and then Janet insisted on eating dinner at Baker's Square so I didn't get home in time. I had already eaten so I just sat there, too. We saw Evelyn, which was really really good. Today nothing much has happened, but I really need to get out of the house because my mom is sick and now Alli has the flu (she threw up nasty bad) and I never got my flu shot. I don't want to get sick so I really really need to go somewhere but there's nowhere to go! :(

Today in church I realized that Jesus is kind of like a communist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home