Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

I broke Erinn's lights. 4 of them were burnt out so I was taping them in case they were lose and the one I was tapping lit up, as did one of the other burned out ones, and then the whole strand short-circuted and so now we have a lot of extra bulbs. It came with an extra fuse but the thing it's in won't open, so it's useless. Erinn tried taking them down and I told her she was going to break them and indeed she did. It was a fun time. I think they short-circuted because I am full of static electricity. I conduct too well. Neal won't let me touch him anymore because I always shock him. He especially hates it when I try to kiss him, so he makes me touch metal first to ground myself before I go near him, but it doesn't always work.

Song of the day ~ We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home