Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Today's just been crap. My nausea from last night carried over into today, and all day my knee has really been bothering me. I don't have anymore of my joint medicine left though. Last night I decided that Neal and I should take a break, but today I kept wondering if that was the right decision to make. They let me out of work early so I went home, called Neal, and told him I wanted to talk to him in person. I drove over and we drove down to fox valley mall so I could get my ring fixed.

Ok, side story: So Pennies said they'd only repair it for free within 60 days of the purchase, which was the beginning on May so we'd have to pay for this. That sucked, since we had been at college and I hadn't had the receipt with me at the time. We ended up going to J. B. Robinsons in hope that Karyn was there (she wasn't) and I gave it to them so they could have an estimate.

Back to the real story: So after walking around and me buying some stuff, we went to my house to talk. I told Neal my thoughts, and we decided that going on a break and not talking or seeing each other for awhile would be best since I don't really know how I feel anymore. Neal doesn't talk to me anymore, which was the main reason I am starting to wonder about my feelings. He's still going to do bowling with us, and we're still going out, but it's going to be different. It already is. I need some time to figure things out. I didn't tell my mom the whole truth, but I'm sure she'll read this and learn it anyway.

Yesterday I forgot to mention that I saw a dead deer on the side of the road, really close and big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home