Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, May 22, 2003

Work wasn't so bad today. I didn't ask nearly as many questions. I was ready to leave by 11 but I couldn't of course. I got my first paycheck though! $113.34! I also found out my schedule for next week. I'm working 37 hours! I was expecting more like 20, so I don't know how much I'm going to like 37. That's almost full time! I also can't go to our annual memorial day/sunday get together with the Spragues because I have to work. :( I was supposed to work at Ye's today but the girl who doesn't normally work on Thursdays showed up today, so I was sent home. It's just as well, because I didn't feel like working. I also somehow knew that wasn't going to happen. I could feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home