Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Happy Birthday Jessa!

When I left work today some guy who was on break yelled out to me, "See ya later!!!!!" I hardly ever talk to him, so I was surprised. Melissa called while I was at work and said to call before 6. I called as soon as I got the message at 5:30 but she wasn't home, but was at Jessa's house decorating her room. She was supposed to be home at 6:30 and call me back, but she hasn't. I guess they were going to have a party for Jessa but I don't know anything about it. I thought Jessa was in Minnesota, which confuses me further.

I'm going through some spiritual turmoil right now, and it's been going on for about 4 years now. It really got worse last year, but there's really no one to talk to about it except Lauren, my mom, and Kathy Mikel because they understand and I already discussed it some with Kathy and my mom. I'd call Lauren, but I bet she's not home.

I'm in a lot of pain. The stupid electrodes for the heart thing are giving me a rash and welts and it hurts soooooooo badly right now. THere's no time it doesn't hurt, and I really wish I could rip them off right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home