Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, June 28, 2003

lan party

I was invited to a lan party last night, but Neal would be the only person there I'd know. I was pretty nervous, but I dragged my computer there and everything, even though my car was making funny noises. We get there and we see about 5 cop cars right by James' house (not Sitz, someother James) and cops were walking around with flashlights looking for something. It was pretty scary and it did not make me feel safe at all. I decided I didn't want to stay at the lan party, especially when I didn't know anyone, so I left at 10:45ish. It looked fun, but I don't think it looked fun enough that I'd want to drag my whole computer there. I'd rather play at college where I don't have to move my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home