Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

color!

Coloring was fun today! I got a good start on one of my fuzzy posters. My arm was COVERED in color though, and I messed up my pattern. :( It's called "knot" so it's really hard to figure out what to color and keep the pattern. It's one of those things where it's possible to color with only 3 colors but I had to use 5 because I didn't plan well.

Lauren called about us going to baker's square for pie and then going to see finding nemo. As soon as we hung up I realized that I had forgotten the time already, so had to call back.

Apparently yesterday afternoon when I was napping my mom came in and said my name but I didn't wake up. Normally I sleep really lightly and will wake up at every noise, so to have me sleeping so deeply was a shock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home