Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

a butt load of quizes

I think we were all expecting this...


[take the test] - [by krystaljungle.com]



Ignoring the fact that I would never say this to someone, I am actually quite blunt. Painfully so.



My pickup line is:
Hi, I find you very attractive.

Want my number?
what's your pickup line?
| mewing.net. hey, baby.


Hmmm...





Which Rocky character are you?


Cool, I have an accent.

Which HP Kid Are You?


This is just plain weird.
Beryl
You're Queen Beryl! You rule your domain with an
iron (and spikey!) hand. You have a thing for
college boys in tuxedos and masks, and you like
putting people to sleep...ETERNALLY!!


Which Dark Kingdom / Negaverse villain are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

In other news, Finding Nemo is a really good movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home