Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, June 09, 2003

I think I'm having a bad week. At work today I was getting a bunch of hard phone calls, one by this guy who was an engineer and asking all these really hard techincal questions we didn't know. Then not only that, but my computer froze in the middle of a call and then the guy I was talking to got disconnected. I'm also bloated. I weigh the same as yesterday, but am an inch bigger in the waist. I know, because I measured because I'm trying to get my waist smaller so I can actually look good in the bikini I bought. I'm trying to clean out my system today but it must not be working. I got sent home a little early, and I was able to grab a sub form so I'm working 7-12 tomorrow morning which means I have to get up at 5:30 (ick). I have to take Alli to guitar but she doesn't know what time that's at. Oh, and my computer supposedly hacked itself today. Additionally, Alli got a terrible bloody nose, it was everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home