Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

It figures, the midi program works on Neal's computer. The thing I forgot yesterday was that at work a woman was looking at the same person's information as I had just got off the phone with. She was looking at the address, what she ordered, and was going to write something down but then a phone call stopped her. She really had no right to take a look at that stuff, because it was my call and not hers. She must have been watching me while I was on the phone so she could get the zip code and such. I wasn't sure if I should tell a supervisor about it or not. I didn't, because I didn't want to see nosy or bitchy even though it just doesn't seem right. Aunt Linda called this morning and I talked to her for over an hour. Apparently Eric wants us to meet his new "friend" Breanna, which I'm not too happy about because it just cements the fact that he and Karen are divorcing. I don't know if I'm going to handle this well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home