Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, June 14, 2003

living up to my title

So today I woke up at 5:30 and then couldn't sleep. I went to work and all was fine until coming home I found out that I didn't have my mom's cell phone like I thought I did, so I coudln't call home or anything. I come home and find they went to a movie. THen I was hungry so I warmed up some chinese which I proceeded to spill on my sheets and my favorite stuffed bear so now I have stains all over my favorite sheets, Travis is wet, plus I tripped going up the stairs and almost fell all the way down. Then i realized I forgot to take my birth control pill so it was 3 hours late. THen while swallowing I spilled water all over myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home