Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, June 13, 2003

sucky

So because my computer restarts on its own, we thought I have a memory problem. We bought new memory but it turns out that the error message I was getting with the old memory I get with the new so I don't really have a memory problem at all. Now I have 1024 ram in my computer and I don't need that much at all, so I've wasted like $80 (40 with rebate). On top of that, we can't get my midi program to work so I need to return that, except that Best Buy won't accept returns on opened computer software so I wasted another $40 on a program that won't work on my computer but will work on everyone elses. This sucks and now I don't have much money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home