Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, June 13, 2003

so

So Melissa, Lauren, and I went to the thrift store. I found only 1 thing I liked, and unfortuntely it didn't have a price tag so they wouldn't sell it to me. :( It was a really cute jean skirt from the gap. Afterwards we went to Oberweis where I got a really yummy "Apple Cin" which was apple strudel ice cream with whipped cream and caramel. Mmmm, it was a good lunch. :) Then we hung out while Mel filled out an application for the place, then I took Lauren home cuz we both have to go to work eventually.

Neal didn't get Neo. Dang. Lauren wants to go out to eat at Baker's Square next Friday at 8:15. That should be fun. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home