Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, July 07, 2003

My tongue cramped up today and that's the weirdest thing I've ever felt, next to my head falling asleep. Woohoo! A new law was passed in Illinois making insurance companies required to pay for birth control pills which makes me happy since that's coming out of my own pocket. I finished cleaning my room. The only thing I have left to do is bring my tv back up. All my books are on the shelves, I've put things I don't want in boxes, and I have closed every closet door for the first time in over 5 years, possibly even longer. THere's some really awesome heat lightning going on today. I woke up to rain which was pretty awesome. Neal's gonna give me cherries tomorrow! Shorty's sister got some hand picked and gave 2 giant bags to Neal's family but they won't eat them all so I get some because I LOVE cherries!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home