Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, July 06, 2003

i'm an elephant

Aren't elephants supposed to have bad memories? Or do they have good ones? At any rate, I forgot to take my birth control pill yesterday and I'm very glad that I'm not doing anything that would make me pregnant because at this rate I would have had like 10 million babies. I can't understand why I'm so bad at remembering this. Grrr, I need a watch with an alarm so it'll go off when I need to take my pill.

Neal and I saw The Italian Job yesterday. It was a really good movie, but I didn't like the theater. It was crowded- every seat was taken, and the guy next to me smelled and I just hate crowded theaters. I don't understand why it was crowded when the movie has been out for like 2 months already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home