Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Ok, so my dsp teacher told us to go to the ee learning center to find out how to do complex numbers on our calculators because he won't show us. We have a quiz on it next week. THe learning center website says it's open Sun-Thurs 6-8 pm and Mon-Thurs 1-4 pm but I walked over there at 6 and they were locked. I went to the lab and tried to find info online, then at 6:30 tried again and still locked. I walked back to my room and called the office from the phone number on the website and left a message telling them that the learning center wasn't open was it was supposed to be and that if it wasn't going to be open in the next week, to call me so i can figure out where to go for this stupid complex number stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home