Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, September 08, 2003

why, why why?

At 4:45 AM I woke up with one of the worst migraines I've ever had. I wanted to cry. I felt like puking. I was cold but was sweating. I tried to sleep but failed. At 5 I climbed off the loft and went to bathroom and took 2 extra-strength tylenol (how come they never sell anything in regular strength?). I tried to sleep on the bouch. 15 minutes later I took some aspirin. Tried to sleep some more. Hung out in the bathroom hoping I'd puke. Finally at 6 I fell asleep. I woke up a little before my alarm feeling better. I turned it off and layed down and then immediately my head was throbbing again. I skipped my 8 am since I printed off the notes. I went to my 9 am, where I felt still nauseous. Skipped 10 am class and napped instead. Now I feel better except for the throbbing in my head whenever I stand up or sit down or basically change altitudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home