Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, April 29, 2002

I have had homework everyday since teh 19th, and I've been up to midnight everyday because of it. Hopefully I'll be able to update more soon.

"So often we get caught up in the literature and mythology that we forget the rub-a-dub-dub." ~John

"Steph, either there's someone who laughs like you or there's an evil monster in your house." ~Kim

Poem #4
Snatches of a Note
I almost cried
My feelings at all
Wants to be my friend
I feel like I
Was trying to nicely
Too. I feel like no one really
At all because I’m left out of
Can’t be me anymore, and that hurts,
Tell me I’m mean.

Had a piano recital yesterday. I did the best I've ever played on my duet with Melissa, but on my solo piece I forgot the ending, which sucked because I had nothing to jump to. I ended up just playing random notes that sounded bad.

I went to the zoo Saturday and had way fun.

I found out I have a combination of lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. I have rupus! I also have a flexible flat-foot, which means that when there's no pressure on my foot I have an arch and when I put weight on it the arch disappears. Take the weight off and poof I have an arch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home