Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, August 05, 2002

"I'm shedding like a hog." ~Me

"It's the first thing that came to my head." ~Me, implying that I don't have a mind

"Look at that train going through the clouds." ~Me, meaning a plane

I didn't get to see the concert last night because it was raining and lightning...ing. Is there a past tense for lightning? Is there a verb? Lightninged? Anyway, we waited for about an hour and then left since it hadn't let up. Anyway, I arrived safely there and we went on 3 rides for $10 which is WAY expensive. Each ride was 6 tickets!! It was fun though since my heart didn't bother me at all like it used to. It tickled a lot, like how Neal makes me tickle. It was my tickly feeling. I saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It was better than I expected. I thought it was funny that it was abreviated as My Big Fat. Last night I had a dream that Jessa committed suicide. It scared the HECK out of me, but I can't talk to her since she's on vacation. My computer came today but I WASN'T HOME so they didn't leave it and I have to wait til tomorrow!!! I'm getting a charm bracelet as a late grad/early Christmas present. We talked to Karyn for a bit, which was cool. We had Arby's!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy and now I'm fat cuz I gained 10 pounds! Stupid food.

Song of the day ~ I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home