Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, August 16, 2002

Woo! You guys, I'm so excited! I'm going to be fertile! Well, I was supposedly fertile before but my stupid periods didn't want to be regular but I couldn't start taking my birth control until I got my next period so I've been waiting for a MONTH (it's already been 2 months since the last time) and now finally I can start and hopefully be all normal and then I won't feel infertile anymore! YAY! Although technically I will be infertile since it's going to make me not have babies but that's besides the point. The point is that I'm going to FEEL fertile.

Lately I've been obsessed with smell. Perhaps it's because I can finally breathe out of my nose without it being stuffed and so I'm getting the full effect of the world. Ok, and now I'm having phantom smells of orange... Weird. Oh wait, Neal who's 20 minutes from my house and who I'm talking to online is drinking orange gatorade and apparently our connection is so good that I can smell it.

Song of the day ~ This Place by WEAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home