Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, September 05, 2002

Have you ever noticed that l and 1 look a lot alike in Times New Roman? 100k or lOOk? 1oop dee doo! John figured that out, and reminded me of the time in 6th grade when I used to put lint in the pencil sharpeners and then they wouldn't work because they were automatic. I also kept putting it in the trophy we had. I was a weird kid...

My chem lab wasn't bad, because I got out an hour and a half early which is sweet. I hated my physics lab, but oh well. I think I'm getting sick because my throat is sore and I have a runny nose and I keep coughing and sometimes I don't have a voice. Neal's parents finally asked about me! Woo! That makes me happy because I felt unloved. Well, I know I'm loved because I'm told every day, but I mean I felt like his parents don't have an interest in me. They will have to deal with me for a long time, because I don't plan on going away. I was talking to John and he told me he was majoring in bus admin and I thought he mean buses, not business and I was so confused.

Why did the cowboy get a dachsund? His pardner told him to get along little doggie. ~Courtesy of John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home