Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, August 29, 2002

Ahh, the scary lady is back! I closed my door so she wouldn't come and knock and talk to me and laugh with her insanely annoying laugh. She keeps trying to get me to join campus ministries, and every time she bugs me the less I want to join. All I wanted was a little info, not someone like the Jehovah's Witnesses. I swear, it's EXACTLY like that, only worse because she comes by more often! Lately I have been drinking a lot. I've had 4 bottles of water and a snapple in 3 days, in addition to what I drink at lunch and dinner. It's insane and I always have to pee now! Oh, and I preordered the Weezer special edition EP that's only sold in certain stores and some online places. It comes out Sept. 24 and while I already have all the songs on it, I must have it since it's Special Edition. It's called The Lion and the Witch. It's going to be just a little shorter than the Green Album, so it'll probably be around 20 minutes or so which isn't bad considering it was $7. Good ol' Weezer, making sure all their albums are about 30 minutes long. I'm excited that tomorrow my last class ends at 12. WOO! All afternoon and evening and night is free for Neal! YEAH!

Song of the day ~ Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home