Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, September 16, 2002

Let's see, today I fell asleep in my chem class and was woken up when there was an explosion from one of the demos. I was just so darn tired. In my social dance class we learned the polka, and it was just sooooo much fun! Now I can actually join the people polkaing when we go to Frankenmuth, instead of copying their moves from afar and looking like a dork. WOO! It was the funnest dance I've ever learned, and it's what drunks do apparently in bars. I don't know, but it's fun. I HAVE to teach Neal, once I find some polka music. I actually had heard of a few of the songs, and one of them was the kids song "Head shoulders knees and toes" so I sang along to it while I danced. Today in engineering we have our oral reports and my group doesn't know what we're doing, so it's going to be interesting BSing it.

Last night Neal FINALLY figured out the Master Plan. He says he likes the poem I wrote about it better than the clues I was giving letter by letter. I'm not sure why, but it's still cool. It was funny since every little thing I said fit and he couldn't believe he hadn't figured it out before. Now we just wait for it to happen, which I'm sure it will eventually. Not yet.

Song of the day ~ Copa Cabana by Barry Manilow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home