Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Woo! No calc lab today so I got to skip it! I had to wake up early anyway though, for my advisor appointment about next semester. Basically he told me that I should have changed my cohort and taken cs1101 or whatever it's called, but I couldn't change my cohort because I didn't know how and there was no way I could fit cs1101 in my schedule. Then he said my philosophy class isn't a good choice because they want me to take 3 classes at the 3000 or 4000 level for my gen ed requirements but I couldn't since I didn't have the prerequisites and can't take the prereqs till next year, so I had to take a 2000 level. It's maddening because he blames it all on me when it's not my fault. He said he's going to ignore the problem right now (I have 3 2000 level courses and that means my next 2 must be 3000 or 4000). Of course, if I take more classes then I should be able to work it out. Next semester I have to take classes that was supposed to be in sophomore year anyway. Since I already have 17 credits, I'll get to register before most of my other freshman classmates which is awesome.

Song of the day ~ You're So Vain by Carly Simon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home