Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, September 12, 2002

Ugh, my physics lab sucks. We had to do TWO labs today, so that meant we had half the time for each, and we finished the first one (with some made up data...) and only half the second one. It really SUCKED BUTT. And then I have my chem lab... which is gonna suck, and then my engineering class about poundals and mugs and glugs and crazy things I don't understand. I tried logging into the computers and it says my login is incorrect. I haven't changed my password... so I don't know what's up but it really sucks. I also can't log into WebCT because it takes me to Ask Jeeves instead, so things are really screwy and it sucks so I'm going to have to go to the computer people today. Man, this SUCKS. The doctor hasn't called yet with my results...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home