Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Ugh, I can't move because I'm so weak.... It sucks. Neal was over and we watched a movie since I can't do much else. I started coughing but it hurts to cough, it hurts to laugh, I can't breathe very deeply. I stand and after awhile I'm just exhausted from standing. I itch and my muscles hurt from moving. This is really really bad and it sucks, because my head keeps throbbing. I was doing some research on what could be wrong and I found out that really long menstrual bleeding is a symptom of lupus and so is fatigue, dizziness, etc that I've been experiencing. I REALLY hope I don't have lupus, since it's deadly. That would suck the big one. I hope I don't need a blood transfusion, since I hate blood and needles and I'm O negative which is rare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home