Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, September 08, 2002

Hmmm, Neal's being a bum. He's not online and he's supposed to put an away message up if he's not in his room. We agreed upon this. He has been a bum SEVERAL times today. I've cried twice today because of the anemia. It's not fun having a headache and fever which has been getting higher. It's not fun being low on blood and bruising easily because of it. It's also not cool when the doctor you call doesn't care that I'm faint and lightheaded and close to fainting. Tomorrow I'm going to see someone at the clinic. Oh, and I called my mom and she figured out what the Master Plan was but Neal still has no idea. I find that incredibly funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home