Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, November 09, 2002

I'm looking through the yearbook right now and I'm mad! My name is not listed for being in either band! So not only does Mr. Leff owe me a tape of the concert or $5, but I don't exist either! For one of the pictures at the Senior Supper you can see Melissa and I in the background, and then there's the picture of Lindsay pretending to be Jessa and it's labeled at Jessa. I laughed at that. I don't know if I'm going to the concert anymore because Marie and Erinn want to get there 2 1/2 hours early so they can be in the front. Neal and I don't want to be there that early because we don't care about being in the front. It'd be ok if we ate at the restaurant (where it's being held) but since now it seems like we're NOT eating there, we're considering not going or at least trying to figure out what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home