Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, November 08, 2002

I skipped chem again today. I stay for 5 minutes listening to awesome music and talking to Derek and then I left because it's really pointless for me to be there. Counseling went ok today. I painted my nails, using Erinn's new nailpolish. It's awesome because it's purple and green at the same time. It changes in the light. Oh, and now I have my lights flashing! It's sweet! I'm watching Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams. It's all about weed and sooo weird. I've never seen one of their movies before. Chris Farley and the guy from Magnum P.I. is in it. I can't remember his name. I'm going to see Signs today with Erinn and Neal and probably Nick and Jill too. I love that movie. Derek's going to see 8 Miles. I wish I could see that.

Song of the day ~ Get Me Off by Basement Jaxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home