Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, November 07, 2002

Well, today was hell. I couldn't sleep because I was so worried about how I appear to people. I also was too hot and had a stuffy nose. My classes went ok, but all day I have been thinking about dependency. I skipped both lunch and dinner but I'm eating pizza with Neal. It's going to be the first time I've seen him all day. People say we're together all the time, but it's not true. We're together on weekends and Tuesday nights. We watch Monster Garage together on Mondays but that's only about an hour when we're together. I really haven't seen much of Neal lately, so how does that make me dependent? How does that make me thinking we're the same person? I know Neal is not like me in some ways, because he most definitely is more relaxed than me. He doesn't worry. My engineering exam kicked my butt. The people who took it before us didn't even finish! I hear some people said it was easy, but I don't know if they had the same exam. There were some questions I spent soooooo much time on because I wasn't sure and I wasn't getting an answer listed. Plus the z-table on the exam was different from the ones I used in stats last year, like it had the area from the mean to the standard deviation, rather than the standard deviation to the far left. That confused me soooo much.

Song of the day ~ The Child Deirdre from A Celtic Tale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home