Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, November 10, 2002

Neal and I didn't go to the concert. Instead we played in a big game of Unreal Tournament 2003. That game is so much fun! When I was practicing (since it was the first time I've ever played) I was kickin' butt and going on rampages and such. The real thing with real people is different though. Neal and I are equally matched because we were really close on the same number of kills (I beat him once... ha!). However, we were playing against like 3 other people who were really awesome at the game. John kept killing me off before I had a chance to really do anything and that was crazy. He started feeling bad for me! I didn't care because it was my first time, but I was getting a little annoyed that he was everywhere I was. I hope we play again soon.

After the game Neal and I watched a movie and we would have hung out longer except I was tired so around midnight I fell alseep and who knows what he did. I haven't talked to him since. Erinn and them all came back from the concert at 4 AM. I know because I'm a light sleeper and the door woke me up. She's still sleeping now. If she wants to get a full nights sleep she needs to wake up at noon. I've been up since 8:30 myself, getting a little bit extra sleep.

Tomorrow is Neal's birthday! I just finished making a card for him. I'm all excited!

Song of the day ~ Tonight by The Benjamin Gate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home