Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, November 10, 2002

Neal sleeps SO long! He went to bed frickin' late too. So I went to breakfast without him since I was starving. Breakfast was disappointing. There were eggs galore (ick) so I got some potatoes and chicken nuggets. The nuggets were freezing cold though, like ice. That was nasty so all I had for breakfast was potatoes and some rice candy I just ate now. I'm most disappointed.

Erinn finally woke up at noon, like predicted. She and Marie told me all about the concert and it sounded like fun but I also had fun here. I don't know if I would have been able to stay awake as long as they did, considering I was really tired by midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home