Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, May 12, 2003

I attempted to go jogging today but I failed because the winds were so strong and also blowing against me that I had to make twice the effort and thus got tired a lot quicker. Even walking back was hard. The winds keep blowing our siding and rattling it, making me think it's going to fall off. Last night I thought someone was trying break in because of the sound so I couldn't sleep very well. I kept thinking we had burglars. Tonight we're having a big get-together at my house with all the people that are currently home. So far it's me, Prinke, Janet, Sarah, 2 of Janet's friends, possibly Neal, and the rest I don't know about yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home