Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, May 15, 2003

The training went ok. I saw that Jackie Nash works there, because I saw her time card. I don't know how much I'm going to like it. I know I'll be able to do the job, but I don't know if I'll enjoy it. It's $9 and hour though, and if I'm on time 8 days in a month I get a $100 bonus. I have training again tomorrow, and then I work twice next week 8-2. I came home crabby though. Alli had to get her cast off and now she is wearing some kind of boot. Yesterday someone had bumped into her foot and then it was numb the rest of yesterday and today. There's a lunar eclipse tonight! I'm excited to watch that. The cubs beat the brewers after 17 innings. That's crazy. That's the 2nd longest game in national league history, and the brewers set the record for the most strike-outs (24).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home