Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I got 12 1/2 hours of sleep last night, which was really really good. Then when I was blow drying my hair I noticed that with the hair cut I got yesterday that the underside of my hair shows a lot more and my hair stylest didn't highlight that part so there's a very noticeable hair color difference which I think looks terrible. Also, the hair cute desn't look good unless I style it like it was yesterday but I can't reproduce it myself. Because of this, you're going to see me wearing a whole bunch of hats and/or ponytails because I really don't like my hair right now, and that has never happened before. Why does it always rain on the days that I'm planning on jogging or biking? It's like a conspiracy. I got an AB in engineering, which was surprising because I thought I was doing well. I got an A in diff eq, which means I actually got an A on the final. I also got an A in cs, which means I did good on the final since I was at a 90% before. Phyiscs AB, as I knew, world cultures A of course. Ugh, I'm nauseous again and it's not because of lack of food because I ate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home