Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Blogger has a new interface for when I update, and it's a little confusing. So anyway, I had some texas toast today and it was gooooooood. Cakewalk told me I have irq conflcits so that's what's causing the midi program not to work. I have to contact the manufacturer about changing the numbers so they don't conflict, though. Nick is helping me fix my computer, because it reboots on me often and today it randomly logged me off my computer. I met him yesterday when i was downloading from him, and he's really cool and has LOTS of computer knowledge. Apparently my disk has errors, which is no surprise, and the rebooting started about when i started getting errors. Hopefully it'll get fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home