Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, June 20, 2003

man, i was tired

So after I made some cupcakes (which taste really good, by the way) I went upstairs, was really tired, so I decided to nap. That was at 6:30. I woke up at 7:30, when I had to leave to get to Janet's. I called her and told her I was really tired so I wasn't going. I thought that I'd be fine later on. So anyway, I went back to sleep. At 8 my dad came in and asked if I was going and I said no. Then I went to sleep again and woke up at 10 to Alli being loud, so I closed my door. I was still in my clothes, so I took my jeans off but was too tired to do anything else. I went back to sleep (and every time I did it was amazingly easy, usually it takes me an hour to fall asleep) and woke up at 5 to see the sunrise. THen I slept again and woke up at 7, giving me a total of 12 1/2 hours of sleep. No one is up now. I can't believe I slept so long. When I woke up at 5 I was shocked to see what time it was. I was expecting to wake up around 2 and then not be tired, but I was waaaaaaaaay wrong. I even had my shades and everything open so the sun got in my eyes. I'm going downstairs now to eat some of my cupcakes and watch The Road To Perdition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home